When you comment on our articles, you elevate the conversation. If you’re not certain how to post a comment, read on!
We’ve made a video screencast that shows you the steps: http://www.screencast.com/t/Ifqa4aZH
…Or follow these How to Comment directions:
- Scroll to the bottom of the article. You’ll see an box with the word “Start the discussion” or “Join the discussion.”
- Write your comment in the box.
- Sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus. Disqus is the software we use to moderate and post comments. If you are not a member of Disqus, you can register with your name, email and a password you select. you only need to do this once, and you will not have to do it for subsequent comments. Then click submit your comment.
- If you are not already on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus, and don’t want to register for Disqus, tick the box that says “Post as a guest.” You will need to enter your name and email address. Then click submit your comment.
- If it takes a little while for your comment to appear, please be patient. We moderate all comments.
Top image: Don Cheadle as Ralph Waldo “Petey” Greene, in “Talk To Me”, the 2007 movie directed by Kasi Lemmons. Photo courtesy Focus Features.
this is an ad space