Primarily noted as one reliable vehicle for long drives, Isuzu D-Max 4 Door by Autofun is one of the top models of the D-Max V-cross lineup. It has the price point of the top models and will ensure a better look and services. The standard version will come with an engine, outing out around 134 BHP at around 3600rpm. And then you have the 320Nm at 1800 rpm for the maximum power and maximum torque in a respective manner.
Isuzu D-Max 4 Door is currently available in its manual transmission mode and in 7 different colors. Those options are Silky Pearl White, Splash white, titanium Silver, Obsidian Grey, Ruby Red, Cosmic Black and sapphire Blue.
Learning more about the engine and transmission:
Much like with any other car, before you plan to purchase Isuzu D-Max 4 Door, it is important that you catch up with the best engine and transmission help now. Understanding more about the engine’s power will help you to make the right choice later.
- It comprises a 2499cc engine along with 4 inline cylinders and 4 valves with DOHC.
- Along with 4 cylinders, this machine will also offer you with common rail, intercooled diesel and VGS turbo.
- It is a diesel machine with maximum power of 134 BHP at 3600 RPM and the maximum torque of 320 Nm at 1800 RPM.
- You can further check in with the drivetrain configuration of this vehicle as well. Cars usually come with various drivetrain configurations. Front wheel drive is the most common one in mainstream cars. However, the expensive SUVs will have rear wheel drive or RWD or the all-wheel drive or AWD. This model has 4WD or AWD.
Apart from that you have manual 5-gears transmission and BDS4 as its emission standard. It is a turbocharged model. These turbochargers are effective but also need a lot of heat management. On the other hand, superchargers will offer linear bumps in its power but are noted to be more complex.
Dimensions and weight:
Once you are sure of the engine, it is time to focus on the Isuzu D-Max 4 Door’s dimensions and weight. Understanding these points in detail will help you make the right choice.
- The length of this car is 5295mm. The longer lengths will result in maximum cabin space. It can also add to the straight line stability.
- Then you have the width of 1860mm. More width in a car will provide you with extra lateral space inside the cabin. But too much width is not good as it makes it difficult to park your car! The Isuzu D-Max 4 Door has the perfect width.
- The height of Isuzu D-Max 4 Door is 1855mm. The taller your car is, there will be more headroom, which is offered inside the cabin.
- The Isuzu D-Max 4 Door is noted for its high-end wheelbase, which is 3095mm. It is measured from that front wheel to the rear wheel placement. If the wheelbase is longer, that means more cabin space for the riders and driver to enjoy.
Apart from these points as mentioned, Isuzu D-Max 4 Door is known for having a ground clearance of 225mm. It has the Kerb weight of 1935kg.
The other features associated with this model:
For better safety of the drivers and passengers, there are 2 airbags available in Isuzu D-Max 4 Door. There are special child seat anchor points available as well along with seat belt warning. For the best braking and tracking system, this car has an anti-lock braking system. That’s not all, as the manufacturers have added electronic brake-force distribution or EBD and Brake Assist as part of this system. Moreover, you have full time four-wheel-drive to go with it.
For the locks and security:
The Isuzu D-Max 4 Door comprises a keyless central locking system and a special engine immobilizer to go with it. On the other hand, for extra safety and security reasons, you will enjoy child safety lock and speed sensing door lock with this model.
With automatic Air-con and front Ac with common fan speed control, every ride in Isuzu D-Max 4 Door is going to be a comfortable one. So, without wasting time, let’s book one for daily luxurious rides.