[SUBMISSIONS CLOSED] Jack Grapes Poetry Prize 2021
$2,400 IN PRIZES! Submit Your Best Poem
Cultural Daily’s 9th Annual “Jack Grapes Poetry Prize” is open for submissions. This contest is FREE to enter.
3 WINNERS will receive $500 each, plus publication. 9 FINALISTS will receive $100 each, plus publication. Winners and finalists will be announced in mid-October.
The Rules: Please Read The Rules as the Rules Have Changed!
- You may submit ONE, previously unpublished poem. If the poem has appeared in any book, magazine or edited website, including Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, then it is published.
- NO SIMULTANEOUS SUBMISSIONS.
- All submissions must be made through our submission portal. The link is below.
- You will copy and paste your poem into the submission form.
- Enter the name of your poem, and your name, in the labeled fields on the submission form.
- No poems will be accepted after August 31st, 2021, Midnight, Pacific Time. No entries will be considered after that date.
- By entering this contest you guarantee that the work you are submitting is your own original poetry, that it has never been published electronically or in print, and that it has not been submitted nor accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Once you’ve completed your submission, you’ll receive an email acknowledgment that your submission has been accepted. If you don’t receive an email, you haven’t entered the contest.
- The decision of the judges is final.
Top photo of Jack Grapes by Alexis Rhone Fancher.