Kratom has a history of healing and has been used for centuries by Southeast Asian people. Locals use it to treat chronic pain, stress relief, and boost energy levels. This plant-based supplement has now gained popularity across the world. People use it for various concerns because of its stimulant and sedative properties.
The miracle is done by the two active compounds found in kratom, which are mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. In this article, we will talk about the benefits of kratom and also discuss how to use it properly. Moreover, we will also talk about various kratom strains that are popular among users. Make sure you purchase kratom only from reputable kratom vendors.
Health Benefits Of Kratom
Kratom users have reported the various benefits of this Southeast Asian plant. However, there isn’t enough research and clinical trials to confirm these claims. We will talk about the benefits of kratom based on user reviews, proven research, and studies:
1. Pain Relief and Anti-Inflammatory Effects
A study on kratom conducted in 2017 revealed that it has anti-inflammatory and immune system booster properties. Moreover, many users consume kratom to relieve chronic pain and reduce inflammation.
Beginners can consume kratom, but make sure to take a small dosage. Experienced users can take dosages according to their pain. Kratom also helps in relieving opioid withdrawal symptoms.
2. May Help with Anxiety
For more than 200 years, Southeast Asian people have been consuming kratom. They chew the leaves of kratom before going to social gatherings or events. Kratom helps them stay calmer, more at ease, less stressed, and more outgoing.
Kratom users have reported improvements in their anxiety and mood upliftment after its consumption. Many people use kratom to make them feel friendlier and chattier. If you are willing to purchase kratom, make sure you buy kratom from reputable vendors.
3. Help With Depression
Kratom acts on opioid receptors similar to opioids like morphine and codeine. Mitragynine attaches itself to the opioid receptors and produces effects similar to antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications. Different types of kratom strains and dosages can make you feel more relaxed. Research has determined that kratom lowers cortisol levels, Increased corticosterone levels indicate the changes in brain chemistry, which is usually seen in depression.
4. Energy Boost
Kratom is also known to boost energy levels. Its consumption increases focus and concentration. It is best for people who struggle with fatigue or who need a natural boost to get going. Kratom consumption stimulates the brain and provides a burst of energy that helps you stay motivated. If you are an athlete or want to feel more awake and alert, we recommend using kratom.
How to Use Kratom?
There are many ways to use kratom to avail the benefits of this amazing herb. Let us look at the various ways to use kratom:
1. Kratom Capsule: People new to kratom can take kratom capsules if they want the exact dosage every time. It is also consumed by people to eliminate the bitter taste of kratom.
Kratom Tea: You can make kratom tea by brewing kratom leaves or powder in hot water You can also add a hint of lemon and sweetener to make it more refreshing.
2. Kratom Powder: You can consume kratom powder in the traditional toss-and-wash method. In this, you have to toss kratom powder at the back of your throat and then drink water to wash it down. You can also put kratom powder in your cookies or biscuits.
3. Kratom Smoothie: If you want to try a new method to consume kratom, you must definitely try a kratom smoothie; you can mix kratom powder with water and add various other ingredients to make a smoothie. Mix kratom water in your mango or banana smoothie to make it more fun.
4. Kratom Edibles: Kratom is also available in the form of kratom gummies; these are the best if you do not want the bitter taste of kratom. The sweetness of these gummies helps you enjoy the benefits of kratom with ease. These kratom gummies are available in various flavors; you can enjoy strawberry, guava, and many other flavors.
Popular Kratom Strains
Kratom has more than 30 different strains, and all of them have different benefits. Let us talk about 3 different kratom strains that are very popular among kratom users:
1. Red Maeng Da: It is a Thailand-native kratom strain, and it is one of the most popular strains. It has a concentrated alkaloid profile, and therefore, it has countless benefits. It is one of the best strains to try if you are a beginner. People use it as a stress and discomfort reliever, sleep aid, and mood booster. This strain helps with opioid withdrawal symptoms and improves mood and focus.
2. Red Bali: This strain is known for its relaxation and stress-relief properties. It originated in Bali and Indonesia and has many benefits, including reduced stress and muscle aches and treating pain. Red Bali kratom is very famous for its pain-relieving properties.
3. Green Malay: It is best for individuals who want long-lasting effects. It is a very versatile and highly regarded strain because it has both the properties of white kratom and red strains. It is known for its relaxation and energy-boosting effects. It also promotes relaxation, provides calmness, and improves mental clarity. You can buy Green Malay from one of the reputable vendors, Happy Go Leafy.
Conclusion: Benefits of Kratom Explained
This leads to the end of this blog; in this blog, we discussed the various benefits of kratom. People have been consuming the leaves of kratom for more than 200 years, and now it has gained worldwide popularity.
It has helped kratom users relieve their pain and improve their mood. Many kratom strains are known to boost energy levels. You can easily consume kratom in the form of capsules, powder, or kratom tea. People also make kratom smoothies, kratom cookies, or kratom gummies. The most important thing is choosing the right kratom strain from the right vendors.